Global Startup Challenge 2021Join us
We go live on May 18th
Let’s accelerate innovation in paints and coatings – and change the world together.
- Access 100+ experts on our online platform!
- Join a global community of 2,800+ innovative minds
- Submit your business solution to gain new insights
Ready to stir things up again?
April 15, 2021
AkzoNobel is stirring things up again with second global startup challenge. Startups are about to explore a world of possibilities in the paints and coatings industry – Paint the Future’s second global startup challenge launches May 18.
Autonomous painting drone
Apellix X AkzoNobel
Combining drones and painting? Tell us more! Apellix won a partnership agreement from AkzoNobel during the 2019 Paint the Future global startup challenge. Find out more about our collaboration on a custom-built spray painting drone.
Automated printing head
Qlayers X AkzoNobel
We can make the application of industrial coatings better, safer and more efficient – and we’re doing just that with Qlayers, a winner of the 2019 Paint the Future global startup challenge. Find out more about our collaboration on an automated printing head.
- Sign up and create your profile on our collaborative platform
- Submit your solution to the challenge that fits with your solution
- Interact with experts and enrich your business
- At this stage we are closed for new submissions
- You can still adapt your submission and talk to our experts
- AkzoNobel experts start evaluating the proposals
- Solutions are evaluated by AkzoNobel experts and receive online feedback
- Selected participants are invited to the acceleration event in November
- Build the value proposition and your business model with our experts
- Prepare your final collaboration proposition
- The jury chooses solutions that fit best with the challenges
Startups selected during the collaboration event will receive a letter of intent
Define the collaboration agreement that fits best for the development of your solution
- Scale your solution and implement with AkzoNobel