China Startup ChallengeJoin us
We are live!
The China startup challenge is open for submissions now and will close for submission until May 15, 2021! Why should you join us?
- Access to +50 AkzoNobel experts on our platform
- Unique opportunity to take the international stage to scale your solution
- After May 15, 2021, we select the most promising startups and invite them to join our accelerator event
What is happening on our platform?
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
On Dec 10 2020 we announced the China Startup Challenge @Wise event in Beijing. Check out our announcement movie on the left. From March 1 – May 15, 2021 we invite startups to submit their innovative solutions to our collaboration platform. For ten weeks, they can interact with AkzoNobel experts to explore innovation in the paints and coatings industry together.
- Sign up and create your profile on our collaborative platform
- Submit your solution to the challenge that fits with your solution
- Interact with experts and enrich your business
- At this stage we are closed for new submissions
- You can still adapt your submission and talk to our experts
- AkzoNobel experts start evaluating the proposals
- Solutions are evaluated by AkzoNobel experts and receive online feedback
- Selected participants are invited to the acceleration event in August
- Build the value proposition and your business model with our experts
- Prepare your final collaboration proposition
- The jury chooses solutions that fit best with the challenges
- Startups that have been selected after the event will receive a letter of intent
- Define the collaboration agreement that fits best for the development of your solution
- Scale your solution and implement with AkzoNobel