Startup Collaboration Programs
- Join 3,500+ other innovative minds on our colorful platform
- Accelerate your solution on a global stage
- Benefit from a tailored collaboration agreement
READY TO STIR THINGS UP?
Global Startup Challenge 2022
The Paint the Future global startup challenge has invited 11 finalists to take part in a three-day bootcamp taking place in Amsterdam. The startups and AkzoNobel experts met face-to-face to explore potential collaborations together.
China startup challenge 2021
China’s startup challenge attracted 210 proposals in the areas of Smart supply chain, Digital customer experience and Towards zero waste. Four startups stood out with eye-opening proposals and have now been invited to collaborate with AkzoNobel on sustainable business opportunities:
- Mech-Mind, AI+3D vision robotic solutions provider
- Corpt,recyclable packaging solutions provider
- Ginet, inorganic non-metal powder solutions provider
- Archifiction, new digital 3D spatial platform creator for immersive virtual reality