About the challenge
How can your digital solution boost the magic of paint and transform the way consumers experience Dulux paint in India?
- Sign up and create your profile on our collaborative platform
- Submit your solution that fits our challenge theme
- Interact with experts and enrich your solution
- At this stage we are closed for new submissions
- You can still adapt your submission and talk to our experts
- AkzoNobel experts start evaluating the proposals
- Solutions are evaluated by AkzoNobel experts and receive online feedback
- Selected participants are invited to the acceleration event in September
- Build the value proposition and your business model with our experts
- Prepare your final collaboration proposition
- The jury chooses solutions that fit best with the challenges
- Startups that have been selected after the event will receive a letter of intent
- Define the collaboration agreement that fits best for the development of your solution
- Scale your solution and implement with AkzoNobel
Ways to collaborate
AkzoNobel can be the launching customer for your solution.
Read more: Alucha Recycling Technologies, the Netherlands
With a strategic investment from AkzoNobel, we can help your company scale up and accelerate.
Read more: QLayers, the Netherlands
Our innovations go beyond expectation, beyond imagination and beyond generations. How? Discover our inspiring stories here.
Beyond gameplay A story about science, sparkle and surfaces
It’s extremely hard to digitally capture metallic and pearl sparkle effects the way they appear in real life. It used to require a little imagination. So we developed interactive 3D color visualization tools for our customers – by updating technology used...
Beyond the rainbow: Cloud-based app retrieves millions of colors
There are way more than seven colors in the rainbow! Our MIXITᵀᴹ app contains more than two million formulas for automotive, aerospace and yacht colors. It’s easy, accessible and helps both painters and managers do their work. We call it “the future o...
New autonomous drone is a smarter way to apply paint
Apellix (from Jacksonville, Florida, USA) and AkzoNobel are collaborating on a computer-controlled spray painting drone that’ll change the game of applying paint. Apellix won the partnership in the 2019 Paint the Future global startup challenge, now we reve...