A new competitive landscape has emerged that is being referred to as Industry 4.0 or Smart Supply Chain. This term describes the emerging trend in the industrial space to create an intelligent network of connected “things” and people to create a smarter, more efficient and automated supply chain from consumers, customers, manufacturers to suppliers.
Advances in the adoption of technology, use of Internet of Things (IoT) and new mathematics and algorithms to make systems autonomous are already paying off in a variety of ways. AkzoNobel is pioneering ways to use such technologies and developments in the paints and coatings industry. Let’s work together to bring new technologies and solutions to better service customers and achieve operational excellence.
We see the following growth opportunities (but are not limited to):
Manufacturing and warehousing
- object positioning
- advanced data application
- automation and robotics
- warehouse management
- predictive maintenance
- manufacturing optimization
- visual inspection
- track & trace
- customer support solutions
- transportation safety
- delivery network optimization (routing and scheduling optimization)
- autonomous driving
- campus management system
- security inspection
- energy optimization
- digital twin
- asset tracking
At what point along the end-to-end value chain can your solution help us accelerate the building of an integrated, customer-driven and smart supply chain?
What we are looking for:
The China startup challenge focuses on solutions from and for the Chinese market.
- Your solution is not just in your head. The concept is tried and tested, and ready to apply by consumers and/or at industrial scale
- It’s safe to use and delivers consistent results
- It helps to optimize the supply chain (examples include but not limited to):
- Logistics – delivery status-tracking and stock availability inquiries
- Cloud-based, end-to-end visibility
- Technologies and tools helping to prevent counterfeit products
- Automation in warehouse and manufacturing
- Integrated planning with customers and suppliers
- Sensors to collect data in a more efficient way
Have you got the solution?
At what point along the end-to-end value chain can your solution help us accelerate the building of an integrated, customer-driven, and smart supply chain?
We are interested in end-to-end supply chain solutions spanning customer/consumers, delivery, planning, manufacturing and suppliers.