Questions related to how to choose a color, what is the most indicated product and what can disrupt the service execution, perfectly fit this challenge.
Painter & Specifier
It is not possible to talk about paints and coatings without mentioning the importance of the painter’s role. The quality of the final painting result requires not only the best product, but it is also they application of the product. This could be in homes, buildings, automobiles or industrial sites.
Another very important role in the painting process is the specifier, be it an architect, interior designer, colorist in the car bodyshops or any other professional of the painting journey. The specifier has the main function of ensuring that the final results meets the expectations of the customer.
AkzoNobel has a network of distributors and customers to make its products available in all of the thousands points of sale in Brazil. Therefore, we are looking at the shopping experience. This could be in a physical store, but also by phone and online. To maximize their sales, we are looking for tools that support this: incentives, pricing, product mix resources management.
Thinking about the consumers’ needs, AkzoNobel already has initiatives such as:
- Tools to promote the use of colors in decoration, such as Roller Tester
- Digital color tools, such as Visualizer for consumers and Mixit for bodyshops
- Páginas Coloridas, a portal that connects painters and people looking for services
- Projects in partnership with architects, as sponsored by Casa Cor
How can your solution help us improve and amplify the experience of our different types of customers?
What we are looking for in your solution
- The Brazil startup challenge focuses on solutions from and for the Brazilian market.
- We are looking for solutions that help us address the main needs of our customers.
- Your solution cannot be just an idea: it needs to present a clear proof of concept that it is ready to be developed for this purpose.
Be sure to also think about possible needs that customers do not even know about yet! Your idea should help us to go beyond limits and expectations – let’s explore it together!
Do you have a solution?
With your support, we want to improve the painting journey of several of our customers and consumers, offering better solutions and addressing their needs in the process.
If you think your idea will help us answer the challenge question, create your account at the “sign up” button and enter the platform. There, click on Brasil Startup Challenge 2020 and select the challenge in this space. After reading the challenge description, just click on “submit” and you will be directed to the registration form.
Do not forget to add this data to your calendar:
- April 28, 2020: Registration closes
- May 22, 2020: You will receive feedback and will be notified if your submission has been selected for the final event!
Thank you! Browse other submissions and participate in discussions. Welcome to the community!Join us