What we’re looking for in your solution
We are looking for (digital) solutions in the various steps that our customers experience during the entire paint process. We see opportunities in several areas, but don’t let the following list limit you:
- Digital experience of products and services through visualization technologies like VR, AR and holograms, design (CAD/CAM) and gamification.
- Improve customer experience, for example through customers’ real-time process control, feedback bot, loyalty program, training platform and more
- Digitally enabled product offering and services and smart feature in e-sales platform such as color on demand and maintenance solutions
You will find our paints and coatings often within a meter of where you’re standing at any given time. They’re essential products used on the interiors and exteriors of homes, on furniture, cars, bikes, bridges, stadiums, ships, aircraft, refrigerators, wind turbines, laptops and much more. So we know that whether you’re a consumer or a business, finishing a paint job often takes a lot of effort. Owners, contractors, designers, fabricators and applicators all play a part in the final result, so we want to offer them all the best possible experience.
Looking for some inspiration?
Technology developed in collaboration with BYK-Gardner digitally measures and controls the textured surfaces of powder coatings. Read more on Akzonobel.com.
integrates digital services into our product offering and helps our wood adhesives customers to improve the efficiency of their production lines. Read more on Akzonobel.com.
Do you have the solution?
Help us improve the way our customers experience our products and services and ensure more consistent results with less time and effort. We want to know how your solution will enable us to achieve these goals together. We’re ready for you to blow us away.
If you think your solution will help us answer the question:
How could your solution improve the way our customers experience our products and services?
Ready to submit?
Please click the “submit” button. We will respond to all submissions and look forward to collaborating with you.
Make sure you add these dates to your calendar:
- July 20, 2021 the challenge closes to new submissions
- By October 2021, you will receive feedback and be notified whether your submission has been selected
We thank you for your time and effort. Welcome to the community!