Startup challenge Brazil
Our collaborative innovation challenge is unlike anything you’ve seen on the market. Do you know why?
- Access to +50 experts from different areas for all subscribers
- Those selected will be invited to an intense agenda at the collaboration event in São Paulo
- Unique opportunity for international exposure with a global organization like AkzoNobel
Find out more about the stages of our fantastic journey
March 3 - April 28, 2020
Submission of solutions and enrichment of ideas online
- Access our online platform to submit your idea
- Interact with the online community and discuss solutions
- Work with experts to enrich your ideas
IDEAS ENRICHMENT PHASE
April 28 - May 4, 2020
Online improvement of solutions
- At this stage, submissions are closed
- Improvement of solutions on the platform by the community
FEEDBACK AND FINALIST SELECTION
May 4 - May 20, 2020
Solutions evaluated online
- Solutions are evaluated by AkzoNobel experts and receive online feedback.
- Selected participants are invited to the acceleration event
June 17 - June 18, 2020
Collaboration event in São Paulo
- Selected participants work together with experts to develop solutions at the next level
- The most promising solutions will be invited to establish joint development agreements
From June 18th onward
Accelerating winning solutions with experts
- Guidance from AkzoNobel and partners
- Scale of solution and potential implementation
AkzoNobel has been innovating for over 200 years, and Paint the Future proposes a collaborative journey never before seen in the Brazilian segment of paints and coatings.
Research and Development Chemistry at AkzoNobel South America and member of the team responsible for Paint the Future Brasil
Our program aims not only to listen to the proposals of startups, but also to refine them, generating solutions connected to our business, responding to the challenges of our customers and consumers.
AkzoNobel South America Innovation Manager and team member responsible for Paint the Future Brasil
Innovation is part of the DNA of AkzoNobel, which has Alfred Nobel as one of its founders. Collaborate with us and let's paint the future of the paint and coatings market together.
Head of Corporate Communication for AkzoNobel South America and member of the team responsible for Paint the Future Brasil
The challenge with startups is the first step in a broad open innovation program that AkzoNobel will build in Brazil, connecting the innovation ecosystem to boost the paint industry.
Director of RD&I and Sustainability at AkzoNobel South America and responsible for Paint the Future Brazil